Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

This has been a crazy month. Wedding plans proceed. 2 sets of portraits have been done, one in the studio and one at the Grandover. Some of those outside on a VERY cold and windy Sunday morning! Sage was a real trooper, posing without complaints.

This weekend is my Art Education conference. I have 2 presentations to give and a meeting to preside over. I am looking forward to it, but sad that I don't have time to stay the whole weekend.

My National Art Honor Society has just published their 2nd annual calendar. This year it is in full color and costs just $10. All proceeds go to our chapter and the art department to buy supplies for the kids and to fund a $300 scholarship for a senior art student. With the state budget cuts this year, I don't plan on getting ANY money to support our program so we really need to sell lots of calendars. I'll try to get pictures up soon!

Guess that's all for now.

No comments: