Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Journal Pages




I have been working hard to finish a visual journal that I started last summer in Chicago. I still have a few pages to get started but have made significant progress. Hope to get it finished soon. Working in the journal has been a good way for me to try out new techniques and color schemes. Much of what I learn ends up in my paintings. Mostly though, I just enjoy working with interesting images and trying to find words and colors to make everything work together. I also enjoy teaching workshops on visual journals and altered books. I am looking forward to doing more of that this summer. Here are a couple of images. If you would like to see more, they are posted here: New Journal Pages
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found your blog today...from a comment you left on my blog...I absolutely love your journal pages.
Enjoy your weekend....