Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So Far In Chicago

Things are going well here at TICA. We get lectures on contemporary art 3 times a day. Most of the time they are quite interesting. Today at lunch we had a presentation from an artist named Sarah Sze. She does the most amazing installations! I would love to see her work in  person. I am also getting a lot of time in the studio. So far I have finished 5 small paintings and gotten a lot done on the first 15 pages of a new altered book. I will try to get some pictures up later this week. I just found the computer lab in this building today so I could take some time to post. We are going to the contemporary art museum this afternoon and have another lecture tonight. Looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow....sounds like a wonderful experience. I have enjoyed your blog and look forward to seeing what you create while you are away.